Saturday 16 February 2013

SHINee Dream Girl Comeback!

YES. I cannot TELL you how excited I am for this! I'm a total SHINee fan girl, or a Shawol, as they're known.
Now if you don't know who SHINee is, they're a five member Korean guy group under SM Entertainment.

This is them, from a teaser photo for their new title song, Dream Girl. From Left to Right, there's Minho, Onew, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin. Onew is their leader and Taemin is the "maknae" or their youngest.

More under the cut!
Omygod I'm so excited.

ANYWAYS. So SM put out a medley of their songs from their new album and I cannot EVEN.


THE BEAUTY OF THIS MEDLEY. Omg. I cannot wait for this album to drop. Excuse me and my fangirling! 

Anyways, as much as I love SHINee, this is just a filler blog post. I haven't been able to write blog posts in Computer Science lately since we've actually been working finally and I can't write in first period Religion where we ACTUALLY do nothing since I sit next to my friend and we watch crime shows together. 

SO ANYWAYS. Next blog post will be something substantial. 

photo taken from allkpop.

EDIT:
OMYGOD. THE MV TEASER AND THE ALBUM IS OUT!AAHHHHH.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC