Wednesday 20 March 2013

Hello again!

Hi. I know I'm kind of behind on blog posts but that's because I've been busy with school (obvious excuse) since the week before and after the Spring Break is always crazy hectic. And so I've been on vacation without access to internet and also am currently in my first week back at school thus the hecticness has begun yet again.

To hold you over until I can create actual posts, I have instagram photos that I've posted up from my vacation! I've barely unpacked so there will be a post on what's in my purse from my vacay time. I don't know what possessed me to carry around so much stuff. I swear that I have muscles on my arms from carrying that thing all the time.

Anyways. Here we go! Photos are under the cut!




Since I went on a cruise, internet is crazy expensive! $0.75 US a minute! But I did post them later when I returned.

This is a picture of a gorgeous gorgeous view from St. Thomas of the U.S. Virgin Islands. It was a beautiful day on the day that I was there.

The ship I was on was the Disney Fantasy and you can see a little bit on the right there. I took this picture from the balcony of my room. Beautiful sunset on the high seas!

Here's the beautiful Disney Fantasy in action right here. This picture was taken at Port Canaveral from the Disney terminal to get on the ship. That tube up there on the top deck, is the Aqua Duck, the water slide that goes off the side of the ship.

This picture looks only like palm leaves, but this picture is actually the view I had from the hammock I was lying on, on Disney's private island, Castaway Cay. You can actually google map Castaway Cay, which is in the Bahamas. I checked.

This is a photo of a building that I took in San Juan, Puerto Rico from the top of a fort that was there. This building was special because that orange-y roof bit on that building shines like copper under the sun, though I'm not sure if it was actually made of copper. 

So in a restaurant called Animator's Palette on the Disney Fantasy, they have these butter knives that look like paintbrushes. Aren't they so cute? 

Here is a drawing of Ariel that they had on the wall in the new Disney hotel, the Art of Animation. The decor is super cute, though the rooms are not that spectacular, I would say. 

Look! It's Cinderella's castle from Magic Kingdom! Of course I had to visit because of the new things they added. I've been to Disney World a lot of times before. MK isn't as much my favourite as Epcot is. 

This is a shot of Ariel and her prince from the new ride in Magic Kingdom. I dont' remember what it's called but oh well! 

Well that's it for now, I'll try to get through the Spring Break photos as fast as I can though last march break's photos still need to be done and so do the Europe pictures from this summer. The Europe pictures are almost done though! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC