Saturday 26 January 2013

Hello World!

What's up? :)

So I'm Ri, and this is my blog, This Of All Things, which is attached to my Youtube account, of the same name. This is the place where I'll be expanding more on my videos and posting up things that interest me, like the current Haute Couture fashion shows happening.

However, my channel won't officially launch for a while, since I still need to film my intro video and I'm currently in the middle of exam week. Great time to start up a channel right? LOL.

Anyways, I also have a tumblr account of the same name, This Of All Things. Feel free to follow me on there. That's going to be just posts that interest me.

So read on if you want to know more about me!





Yes, this is indeed a picture of me (an old one though). However, I don't think I'll be showing my face in my blog, tumblog or videos any time soon. That is indeed a DSLR, however it's a hand me down and really old, so it doesn't have the feature to shoot videos. I do that all on my point and shoot Cybershot. 

Anyways, yeah, so my name is Ri, and here are some basic things about me, which you'll probably learn from my introduction video. 

I'm a high school student living in Toronto Canada. I adore fashion/clothes, reading, makeup, nail polish, coffee, photography and a bunch of other things that I can't think of at the moment. 

I dislike a lot of things, but they're mostly insignificant little details that bother me to no end. I hate having sauce on my food, and I hate tomatoes. I really don't like drinking aquafina water because the taste bothers me. I hate it when ppl typ3 l1k3 th1s. ugh. -shudders- 

Anyways, enough about me, you have all the time in the world to learn about me later. What about you guys? What do you like to do or what do you dislike? Leave it in the comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC